Dedicated to keeping you ventilated and sweat-free, the TriComp Cool long-sleeve shirt uses strategically placed fabrics that each serve a purpose: stretch to promote natural mobility through the sleeves and body, UPF 50-rated materials to provide sun protection throughout, and Coolcore® technology to keep unwanted heat from amassing during a full day of hot fishing. On-task features include large chest pockets to keep essential flies and tackle handy. The extendable collar adds sun protection when needed, while a built-in sunglasses chamois means clean, clear lenses all day long.
- Action back with stretchy material for ease of movement and venting for breathability
- Snap down, extendable collar for sun protection
- Snap front closure
- Articulated cuffs
- Two large stretch woven welded zip chest pockets
- Sunglasses chamois inside bottom hem
- Machine wash and dry. See garment label for details.
FABRIC TECH: Body: 100% polyester; Sleeves/Side panels: 84% Polyester, 16% Spandex; Pockets: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex